Sunday, August 31, 2008

My result's out!!


My exam ended in mid-june. Then until last week's friday, my transcript was finally released!! I'd passed my 1st year!! hurraz!! hehe so happy ler.

I used to fail before taking up law. And that consistent failing started when I'm still in my form 4. I'm in science stream. I drop biology, and exchanged it with reka-cipta since all my seniors said that it was very easy to get an A for it and that it was helpful if you are going to take up engineering courses in College. Well, due to my bad hand-writing and delayed, i mean really delayed project, i got a C5 for it in my SPM. Nevertheless, i still remember my form 4 was disastrous! I had the whole of my report card painted RED! meaning i've messed up all the subjects. well i guess my english and bahasa went through. And it was hell when report card day was father's day coincidently. Not sure if it's really coincident or the teachers set the date purposely.

Well i guess you know what happen when my dad view my report card. He gave such respond "this is the greatest father's day gift ever" oh my..

But hey! now i'm different! I passed my A-level! even got an A in Law in As Level! Now I passed my 1st year law degree! So folks, if i can make changes, you can too!!!

1 comment:

donya michy said...

a red scorecard on a father's day... what a day to give the bad news huh? hehehe

michy
http://daysunderthesun.com