Tuesday, August 26, 2008

My Macro Works!

Since my purchase of my DSLR, I've only used my kit lens. I never thought that it has limits as i thought that it was suitable for all situation multipurpose lens! To be honest, I don't even have very much photography knowledge when I bought my Olympus! I don't even know Live-View was a trend feature! I don't even understand the meaning of focal length!! Then I put continuos efforts to learn more and i realise that I loved Macro Photography! Then, I made my 1st lens purchase, the Olympus Zuiko Digital 35mm f3.5 macro.
Due to its 2x crop factor, my 1:1 magnification is actually 2:1 on 35mm sensor! The photos that the lens made was incredible! Below are to proof! :) May you be so kind to leave some comments if you like them :)

Macro on Daisy found in Kinabalu National Park (i got my pants some dirt to get this photo!)
One of the 1st photographs I took after I bought my Macro lens
One of them too! Incredible details! look at those pollens!!!