Saturday, August 23, 2008

My trip back to Sabah, My hometown, *konon the land below the wind~~


Take off from LCCT!!! I setup my camera in the SkyBus before bording the plane just to get the panning effect right! hehe, the result not very great lah, but not bad ler i guess..

My 1st stop, the Monsopiad Cultural Village, if not becoz of my friend from KL come to visit, I oso dunno KK got such attraction. Since we're late being there, this was the only dance we manage to watch. Bad news is, we missed a lot. Good news is, We saved the best performance!! Hurray~ :)

This guy doesn't look like orang asli, but more to Indian to me hehehehe :)

Okay, i guess he realise I'm talking bad bout him.. :~(
Their feet moved so fast in this!! LOOK!! MY CAMERA OSO CANNOT CAPTURE THIER FEET LEH!! FAst leh?!!

The Performers!! Me n my friends took picture with them too!!

The house of skull! We were instructed to say a phrase before we go in, er.. it was kadazan language, it sounded like this "Siou Do Mohoing", meaning, excuse me, I'm coming in!


Our Tour Guide.. Not bad ler.. average English speaking skills, even the OZ can understand them! hehe


A tourist from OZ trying out how to grind rice grain! He was happy doing so!



Fuiyoh!! Calling alcoholics! This one is good oh! Call the Montoku! In this picture, it was the distilling process of Lihing(inside the can) after boiling it, it comes out to the Black Jar, inside was, the Montoku! 40%-50% Alcohol oh!! but lihing was nice and mild. The alcohol content was on par as beer. The taste? Anyone tasted Japanese SAKE? yes? Add alot of sugar to it, you'll get Lihing! hehe Best Served Chilled!

2 comments:

Sukkim Lama said...

Very nice trip and taking good effective images. Really am so happy. Thanks!

Sammuel_Chan said...

Thank you very much! I appreciate it!!