Friday, February 27, 2009

Taiwan; Temple Street continue...

Temple street continues...

A guy promoting Bags for sell, they were selling 100TWD each, all standard price. Cheap, but not very nice actually ehhe. Taken at 1/250s, f5.0, ISO100




Balloon Seller, LOOK at the dolphine! It's saying HI!! Taken at 1/640s, f4.8, ISO 100




This shot of a kid concentrating on his toy while not realising I'm taking a photo of him. Take at 1/250s, f6.3, ISO100



A guy walking out of the temple. I'm so bored of shooting in conventional angle, so I included persons from the temple too. This adds context to the subject. Adding to the being there factor. I like how the guy in pink appeared in this photo as I deliberately waited for the guy to come before firing the shutter. I'm starting to love street photography. Taken at 1/200s, f6.3, ISO 100

No comments: