Friday, February 20, 2009

Taiwan continue..

Like I previously said, Taiwan is almost a food heaven, no, it is a food heaven for me!!

Since the first day being there, our tour guide told us one thing. Whether or not Taiwan was a nice place for a holiday, whether or not Taiwan's food was amazing, it all depends on what sort of mood you bring together with you to while you are in Taiwan.

I find it not very true. To tell you the truth, I never liked Taiwan. no, not even its food. My girlfriend used to tell me how she wish she could be at Taiwan, saying how great it is to be there. I'm not very sure at that time though. Another thing is, i'm pretty sure many people would recognise there are a lot of food programme in chinese channels like TVBS and other taiwan related channel. I rather find foods in Taiwan disgusting. especially those slimmy fine noodle soup or what they call "mien xien". no i really can't accept that.

I'm a rather more adventurous kind of traveller, so I'd try lots of Taiwanese food.. so, mien xien is the priority.. I had it several times in the taiwan restaurant in The Gardens, named Fong Lye. and surprisingly!! I FREAKING LIKE IT!!!!!!!!

When i'm in Taiwan.. me and my girlfriend "pandai-pandai" went to xi men ding even before the tour bring us there. and we found this Ah Chung mien xien. Not sure if its good, but one thing for sure is that LOTS of people lining up for it!! yes and i mean really lots of people. but heck, we've already seen the whole xi men ding the night before.. So i decide to line up too..

turn out??? THE BEST I'D EVER HAD!!!





No comments: