Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Finally..

Finally I'm done with my assignments.. really got very busy previously..
I don't even had the time to place any CNY stuff in my blog. Since I've gone to Taiwan even before CNY

Taiwan was such a nice place to visit. Especially to those who are a little adventurous, you'll find alot of stuffs in the street. For those who had a big appetite like me, oh my god.. their night market was so full of local snacks! CHEAP and TASTY!!

Most importantly, I've shoot thousands of pictures, but only a few would pass my test and would be exhibit in here and hopefully in Digital Camera Magazine too. Hopefully.. but here are just some of them.. need some time to get lazy after so many assignments done..


Hey!! look! another Olympus user!!

Some street photo i took in one of their famous temple street. that street really is, full of temples

Taken this shot in Love river located in Kaohsiung. Nothing particular there.. but manage to shoot someone shooting

Shot this in Danshui, left over donut, strange enough, it is on top on a rubbish bin

hopefully, more to come!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thankyou for the comment sammuel, it's comments like yours i really appreaciate the most. Without them i wouldn't be able to learn.