Sunday, November 2, 2008

Sunflower sneak peek!!

One of the many shots I'd taken last few days. Oh, in case you didn't know, its a macro shots of sunflower. Oh my, kua chi coming out ehhehe!!!

By the way, this is my 1st time seeing a real sunflower. I have had a funny story about sunflower though. It happen in my house back in KK. I'm not sure who planted some sunflower under the place where my mom dry her laundries, so then one day my sister was drying up her laundries too, then she find there's some wild plant had over grown and touches her laundry and without a second though, she cut them all off. Okay when my father came back from work, he realize his sunflower has gone!! well the rest, i think you could have guessed what had happen. All the hard work and patience, was cut off as if wild plants.. poor dad, heart broken..

5 comments:

Kuntong said...

wat a great shoot..
wat lens u use? =)

Sammuel_Chan said...

Thanks for the compliment :)
I'm using the Olympus ZD 35mm f3.5 Macro lens

FND_Wanna said...

DUDE... u made me proud of u

'Photo Enthusiast' said...

Thanks for visiting. Love this pic. Looks great!

Reanaclaire said...

wow..very sharp.. so sharp.. extremely sharp.. great job, man..