Sunday, November 30, 2008

Dilemma ~~








VS

Both was almost the same price, both was useful, both was what I want, but I could only choose
one.. How? how? how.....? Maybe I should just consider the pros n cons of these two stuffs.

Olympus FL-50R: To those who didn't know what is this, this is a flash light, or to some, would address
as flashgun. So what's the use of it? Its pretty simple, just to flash. As simple as that, flash.. to fill in
more lights to the subject you wanted to capture. To enable you to play along lights.

Reason I wanted it? Simply it's so damn cool when it was attached to my DSLR. That's my real intention.
My second reason was, to be able to use focal plane flash. My built-in flash light only enable me to x-sync
at maximum shutter speed of 1/180th second as opposed to this flash light which can go 1/8000th second.
What's the use of this? So i can use aperture-wide open under bright sun when taking portraits or macro
shots.

Now the Garmin Nuvi 205W: It's a on-road use GPS. GPS stands for Global Positioning System. What's
the use of it? To guide you in the road that you had never ever dare to explore.

Why I wanted it? I'm a little pissed of the question of "how to go there ah?" then "what road?? jalan what?"
with that device, I'm a road warrior in just a few poke on the screen away.

The thing is this: Do i really need this? I know how to go to my college, I know how to go to Mid Valley,
KLCC, Time Square. Basically, that's where i only goes. Plus, the more I go out, the more money i use.
But then, isn't google maps enough? maybe yes, maybe no. But money is what i do not have enough..

So? how? Flash-light? or GPS?

Then another thing come.. I wan to buy a Gucci...

4 comments:

Razi said...

Get the FL-50 flash... forget about GPS on Malaysian roads.. Malaysian roads never make sense.

zzkang said...

your e-system not complete without FL50

Michael said...

Go for flash first bro, the outcome is nice really.. lol agree with Zuiko malaysia sumua kampung lai

Anonymous said...

you just need a good sense of direction + googlemap, you don't need a GPS. Go for the flash.

just popping by btw.