Wednesday, October 22, 2008

KLPF~


Walao!! Long time didn't update my blog already. But I really have nothing much to post lah. I've ran out of "good to post" pictures already. I'm just not very good in photography I guess. But anyway, I've been to KLPF recently, and took a little, really, a little pictures only lah.

Reason for that? walao, every photogs are like flashing their gigantic flash guns, so just kinda paiseh to shoot around hehehe. But anyway, I'm so happy to see Olympus' booth showing off a little. While Nikons even shown off their D700, Olympus didn't even thought of displaying their flagship E3. Kinda disappointed lah. But at last i saw the real "made-to-order" ZD 300mm. So cool.. you don't have to imagine, but its a real equiv. 600mm lens at a size that is shorter than your 30cm ruler that you used to play swordplay!! At that point of time, I started to realize what portability means! In case you didn't know, that 300mm lens' lenses' surface was so smooth that imagine that piece of glass was a baseball field, and none of any area has the irregularity more than a strand of hair. Oh the price? you can buy a car hahah


3 comments:

Kuntong said...

aiyo...y didn tell me u are thr?
maybe we can meet ma..

Marylyn said...

Hi Sammuel... How much did you bought the Lenspens?

Sammuel_Chan said...

Marylyn,
I got my lenspen for RM30 in KL